ALL PHOTOS posted on this site are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy nor reproduce any photo without the approval of its owner. You can read the entire description of each photo by clicking the name of the original uploader below the photograph. --Princess Maleiha B. Candao (Blog Administrator)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Loneliness



"What makes loneliness an anguish is not that I have no one to share my burden, but this:I have only my own burden to bear" - Dag Hammarskjold, Swedish Statesman and U.N. Official.


The following is a poem I found while trying to search for an appropriate quote for this image. You can find some of the author's other works by clicking here.


Lend Me a Shoulder to Cry On
By Nina B. Doughty

Lend me a shoulder to cry on
When life is dark and drear
I need your strength to rely on
I need your listening ear
Fate isn't alwys too gentle
And nobody seems to care
Let me borrow your shoulder to cry on
When I'm drowning in despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting our page and finding time to post a comment. If you want to join us, please be a member of our flickr group. Here is the link.-->
http://www.flickr.com/groups/bloggerscon/